Roasted Vegetables with Rosemary – Colorful and flavorful side dish that will help anyone get their daily dose of veggies.
Chopping vegetables can be so meditative. I still prefer to buy some vegetables pre-cut (like butternut squash) but for the most part I enjoy it.
Sometimes, I get so excited about food prepping that I go a little overboard when I buy food. Then I have to invite friends over to help me eat because I'm only one person.
I didn't use all of what's pictured below for my roasted vegetables, but I used a good bit of it. You can get creative with what veggies you want to put in, just keep in mind how big your pan is.
I used about 12 cups of veggies for a large casserole dish.
Watch the video!
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 1 yellow squash, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 eggplant, chopped
- 1 cup chopped mushrooms
- 1 small bunch of asparagus, chopped
- 1 cup chopped butternut squash
- 1 cup baby potatoes
- 1 cup baby carrots
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Add all chopped veggies to a large casserole dish. Cover with olive oil, toss until combined. Top with salt, pepper, and fresh rosemary.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, stirring once in between.
- Top with additional rosemary and serve.
Use as many or as few of these vegetables as you want - or get creative! This was about 12 cups of vegetables.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 132Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 37mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 3gSugar: 4gProtein: 2g
Nutrition information is calculated automatically by an online tool at Nutritionix. It is not always accurate. Please use your own tools to check if you rely on this information.