Nutella pudding = deliciousness. With only 4 ingredients, this is a super yummy way to enjoy Nutella in refrigerated form!
Maybe I’m a little behind, but I never thought about adding Nutella to pudding. Genius? Maybe. I got the idea from a tart recipe of which I also tried, and will post soon. It involves strawberries…
In the meantime, let’s all stare at the yumminess that is this Nutella pudding.
Since I like to eat Nutella with pretzels, I thought I’d use them as a spoon of sorts for these pudding bowls.
You might need a bigger spoon though. Don’t you just want to dive in there?
You can justify this dish by saying that you are just adding protein (milk) to your Nutella, thereby making it healthier. Right?! At least that’s what I told myself.
Nutella in pudding = deliciousness. With only 4 ingredients, this is a super yummy way to enjoy Nutella in refrigerated form!
- 2 cups milk (I used 1%), divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, whisk 1/4 cup of the milk with the cornstarch. Set aside.
- Mix the remaining milk, Nutella, and vanilla in a small pot over medium heat until the Nutella melts.
- Add the cornstarch and milk mixture you set aside earlier to the pot, and bring to a boil.
- After mixture begins to boil, stir continuously for a few minutes until pudding thickens. Let cool and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve cold.