Nutella pudding = deliciousness. With only 4 ingredients, this is a super yummy way to enjoy Nutella in refrigerated form!
Maybe I’m a little behind, but I never thought about adding Nutella to pudding. Genius? Maybe.
It involves strawberries…
In the meantime, let’s all stare at the yumminess that is this Nutella pudding.
Since I like to eat Nutella with pretzels, I thought I’d use them as a spoon of sorts for these pudding bowls.
You might need a bigger spoon though. Don’t you just want to dive in there?
You can justify this dish by saying that you are just adding protein (milk) to your Nutella, thereby making it healthier.
At least that’s what I told myself.
Another fun way to use Nutella in dessert, is this puff pastry tree!
- 2 cups milk, (I used 1%), divided
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3/4 cup Nutella
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a small bowl, whisk 1/4 cup of the milk with the cornstarch. Set aside.
- Mix the remaining milk, Nutella, and vanilla in a small pot over medium heat until the Nutella melts.
- Add the cornstarch and milk mixture you set aside earlier to the pot, and bring to a boil.
- After mixture begins to boil, stir continuously for a few minutes until pudding thickens. Let cool and refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Serve cold.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 308Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 14gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 82mgCarbohydrates: 36gFiber: 2gSugar: 23gProtein: 7g
Nutrition information is calculated automatically by an online tool at Nutritionix. It is not always accurate. Please use your own tools to check if you rely on this information.