Apple cookies are a fun way to get your apple a day! Load up slices of apple with your favorite toppings for a sweet, satisfying, guilt-free snack!
I saw the idea on the blog of Rachel Schultz. It’s pretty simple – the basic idea is slice up an apple, remove the seeds, and add toppings as desired.
Just like with apple nachos, you can be as plain or as crazy as you want! I tried peanut butter, cookie butter, and nutella spreads with an assortment of almonds and mini chocolate chips.
EVEN BETTER – stack them! Anything is better with a few layers, right?
What toppings will you use? Tell me in the comments below!
- 1 apple, cored and sliced
- Your choice of spread, peanut butter, almond butter, cookie butter, nutella, etc.
- Your choice of toppings, chocolate chips, slivered almonds, etc.
- Slice the apple and add your choice of spreads and toppings.
- Get creative! Stack them together! Eat!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 100Total Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mg
Nutrition information is calculated automatically by an online tool at Nutritionix. It is not always accurate. Please use your own tools to check if you rely on this information.