Coconut kiwi ice cream – Only 4 ingredients for a refreshing fruity ice cream that includes marshmallow cream! A delicious tropical summer treat. This no-churn, easy homemade recipe means no ice cream machine required.
Summer is made even better with easy, homemade ice cream.
Have you heard of marshmallow cream ice cream? While I usually have some on hand for a good fluffer-nutter sandwich or s’mores, this was the first I heard about using it for a frozen treat.
Just 4 ingredients, super easy to whip up, all you have to do is have the willpower to wait until it freezes.
I did not toast the shredded coconut like the original recipe did, but you can try that if you’d like the added flavor. As it is, it makes me feel like I should be sitting on an island somewhere, staring at the ocean…
I’ll admit I was a little skeptical of kiwi ice cream to begin with, as I’m much more of a chocolate, chocolate and an extra side of chocolate kinda girl.
But this was a great fruity flavor for those hot summer days!
If you’re looking for extra tropical kiwi vibes, pair it with this kiwi lemonade!
- 2 kiwis, peeled
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- In a blender or food processor, add the peeled kiwis, heavy whipping cream, and marshmallow cream. Mix until blended.
- Pour mixture into a freezer friendly bowl or container.
- Add the shredded coconut on top, pressing lightly into the icecream.
- Put in freezer for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
Adapted from The First Year Blog
*You can use toasted coconut flakes for extra flavor!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 369Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 3gSugar: 26gProtein: 3g
Nutrition information is calculated automatically by an online tool at Nutritionix. It is not always accurate. Please use your own tools to check if you rely on this information.