Easy Homemade Skillet S'mores. Instead of making individual s'mores, make a dip for everyone to share!
Who says s'mores are just for camping?
When you don't have access to a campfire for toasting marshmallows to perfection, you can just make them in your oven.
Bonus – this is SUPER easy to throw together and can serve as a dessert dip for as many people as you need! Just use a larger skillet the more people you have.
STEP 1: Crumble some graham crackers to fill the bottom of your skillet.
STEP 2: Put chocolate (chips or broken pieces of your favorite chocolate bar) on top.
I have no reason for using both regular chocolate chips and mini chocolate chips, other than that's what I had!
You can use whatever kind of chocolate you want here really – dark, milk, belgian, ones with add-ins like caramel – really, the options are endless.
Then get yourself some vegetarian-friendly marshmallows (without gelatin) and fill up the top layer!
Bake until marshmallows are toasted (bonus to turn on the broiler for a couple minutes – especially if you like your marshmallows a little burnt!).
And if you're the kind of person who likes peanut butter with your chocolate (and who isn't) add some melted chocolate on top.
Proceed to eat with a spoon or more graham crackers.
Warning: will disappear quickly.
Easy Skillet S'mores
- 4 graham crackers , crumbled (plus more for serving)
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 20 vegetarian friendly marshmallows , or enough to fill pan
- melted peanut butter for topping, optional
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Crumble enough graham crackers to fill bottom of the skillet. Top with chocolate chips, and them marshmallows.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until marshmallows are toasted. For extra toasted, finish with a couple minutes under high broil - but watch for burning! (Unless burned marshmallows are your thing.)
- Drizzle with melted peanut butter, if using.
- Serve hot with extra graham crackers for dipping.
- *Recipe measurements fill an 10-inch skillet, increase for a larger skillet or more people.
- Feel free to adjust proportions to suit your tastes, depending if you prefer more graham crackers or chocolate!
Recommended and useful items for these homemade skillet s'mores:
Also can be found in the Trial and Eater amazon store!
*There are affiliate links within this post that we can earn a commission on at no extra cost to you.