Buttercream icing with just the right amount of peppermint flavor. Perfect peppermint icing recipe for winter baked goods!
- 1/2 cup butter, (2 sticks), softened
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Beat butter in mixer until fluffy. Stir in milk and peppermint extract.
- Gradually add in powdered sugar until combined and smooth.
- Best if used immediately. Store in refrigerator.
Serving Size:1/3 recipe
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 635Total Fat: 31gSaturated Fat: 19gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 248mgCarbohydrates: 92gFiber: 0gSugar: 90gProtein: 1g
Nutrition information is calculated automatically by an online tool at Nutritionix. It is not always accurate. Please use your own tools to check if you rely on this information.