Pineapple Jalapeno Guacamole
Pineapple Jalapeño Guacamole is a tropical spin on this favorite appetizer dip. Great for summer gatherings, cookouts and gatherings! Serve this vegan and gluten-free snack with corn chips, crackers or veggies.
- 3 medium avocados *see notes
- 1 lime
- 1 cup chopped pineapple (plus 1/2 cup for topping if desired)
- 1 cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeno , diced (more or less to desired spice level)
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- pinch of cayenne pepper (optional for extra spicy-ness)
Add avocados and lime juice to a medium bowl and mash with a fork to desired consistency. Mix in the chopped pineapple, onion, jalapeno, cilantro and cumin.
Add salt (and more lime juice if necessary) to taste, and top with more pineapple and a pinch of cayenne pepper if using.
Best served immediately. Serve with crackers, chips, or veggies.
Sizes for avocados, limes, and jalapeños all vary - as do personal preferences. So keep this in mind when mixing all the ingredients together if something seems too much or not enough.
- My 3 medium-sized avocados (about 7 ounces each) made about 1 & 1/2 cups mashed.
- I like extra lime juice in my guacamole but it's good to start small with 1/2 a lime at a time, and tasting as you go.
Calories: 190kcal | Carbohydrates: 16g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Sodium: 396mg | Potassium: 573mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 200IU | Vitamin C: 31.2mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 1mg