Greek Quinoa Salad
Greek Quinoa Salad. A healthy and easy dinner with a mediterranean spin. Vegetarian and gluten-free meal or appetizer for everyone to love. Can throw together in 20 minutes, great for making ahead or adding to your meal-prep rotation.
Prep Time 5 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 20 minutes
- 1 cup quinoa (plus 2 cups water = 3 cups cooked)
- 1/2 medium cucumber (chopped)
- 1 red bell pepper (chopped)
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives (chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- freshly ground pepper
Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
In separate bowl, chop the cucumber, red bell pepper, kalamata olives and parsley. Mix in the olive oil, feta, and cumin.
Add cooked quinoa to the rest of ingredients. Top off with fresh pepper.